Sat, May 06|
Kiwanis Performing Arts Centre
be. real presents: Angels & Ancestors (2 day workshop)
Join us for the first-ever be. real 2-Day Workshop. Learn about meditation, tap into your intuition, and release negativity faster.
Time & Location
May 06, 2023, 10:00 a.m. PDT – May 07, 2023, 4:00 p.m. PDT
Kiwanis Performing Arts Centre, 10401 10 St, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3T8, Canada
About the Event
Join us for the first-ever be. real 2-Day Workshop.
Master your mind by learning to listen to your intuition and knowing the difference between ego and instinct.
be. real is the bridge between traditional learning and higher consciousness and awareness.
Learn about meditation, tap into your intuition, and release negativity faster. Restore peace with meditation and meet your personal Akashic Records guide. Also, meet your own personal Angels, Ancestors, and have a healing Sound Bath.
It’s all happening Saturday and Sunday, May 6th & 7th at the KPAC, in Dawson Creek.
Saturday May 6th / 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday May 7th / 10:00am - 4:00pm
UNTIL APRIL 21st use the code BEREAL2023 at checkout to get $33 dollars off each registration!
ACHIEVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR ANGELIC TEAM
Spend two days with Danielle Artigo, an Angelic Medium, Advanced Crystal Practitioner, and Spiritual Teacher. Her dynamic presence and profound insights into the power of Angels, Ascended Masters, and Crystals will help you heal dense vibrations and light inner intuitive fires.
Danielle Artigo Is: (among many other things)
- an Angelic Medium
- an Angelic Reiki Master
- a Master Meditation Teacher
- a Spiritual Trainer for your intuitive muscles who can teach you how to connect to your higher self and open your divine channel fast
PICK UP A LIFE-TRANSFORMING MEDITATION PRACTICE
Explore the Angels & Ancestors through meditation and intuition hosted by local Indigenous Psychic Medium Tryna Gower, featuring a special guest — American Angelic Medium, Danielle Artigo from Georgia, USA. Try out new modern lifestyle practices for harnessing your inner frequency and spirit guides in a low-pressure environment, with two highly qualified caring guides.
GET THE MEDICINE YOUR SOUL CRAVES
As always, we will be supporting be. real participants to reconnect with themselves, and start positive momentum in their lives by learning to balance all the polarities of emotions and energy.
SOUND BOWL HEALING
- Johanna Martens is a certified Sound Bowl and Tuning Forks healer
- a Conscious Connective Breathwork facilitator
- and she is the Executive Director of The KPAC.
- She will guide us on a sound journey on Saturday as we channel the spirits.
IMPROVE YOUR MIND-HEART COHERENCE WITH A CONNECTION TO YOUR ANCESTORS
Suitable for all levels of spiritual experience, this practice will encourage you to meet yourself where you’re at and cultivate a deep connection with your ancestral line.
Focusing on intention and using the breath to guide stillness, we’ll move through a combination of gentle foundational guiding principles with easy practices to ignite ancestral connections.
You’ll leave with a sense of an established connection to the family who came before you and appreciation and gratitude for all the gifts that they passed on. No regret, no grief; just you, your breath, and your heart, exploring and discovering and most of all finding a way to just be.
Tryna Gower is:
- a Certified Masters of Wisdom & Meditation Teacher
- an established Psychic Medium and Spirit Channeler
- an Author
- a Photographer and Filmmaker
RELEASE TENSION AND REACH BALANCE WITH A SOUND BATH
Finally, achieve a deeper level of peace than you knew was possible with a cosmic sound bath. Sound Healing is an ancient art that involves lying down and calmly listening to different tones played on singing bowls. It is a uniquely powerful way to experience a deep meditative state that will release tensions and restore peace. The Mediums will assist by calling in the Angels and Ancestors to be with you during this one-hour journey.
WHAT TO BRING
- A yoga mat to create a soft place to lay
- A meditation pillow if you prefer to sit on the ground rather than in a chair. Several mediation chairs and cushions will be available.
- A light blanket and a small pillow for sound meditations
- Comfortable shoes and layered clothes
- A water bottle
- A journal and pen to document your journey
- Light snacks for breaks
- An eye mask if you have one
We will have a lovely water station with snacks, but please be sure to bring extra light snacks for the day. Moving energy can activate your hunger for sure. As lunch is not included, you are free to have lunch in Dawson Creek or bring a bagged lunch to the event.
THE FIRST 11 PEOPLE TO BOOK GET THESE FOUR FAST ACTION BONUSES, VALUED AT $178!
- $33 / Workshop discount using the coupon code BEREAL2023 at checkout
- $80 / A FREE MEDIUMSHIP READING: a 20-minute session with the Angels (Danielle) or with the Ancestors (Tryna) to kickstart your connection, so you can know where you’re at, and where you want to go.
- $25 / Credit for a SOUND BOWL MEDITATION at the Kiwanis Performing Arts Centre.
- $40 / Four fitness drum classes at "Fitness 4 Life"
For questions or additional information visit www.trynagower.com
2 hours 30 minutes
Day 1: Part 1
Break for Lunch
Weekend Pass$444.00Tax: +$22.20 Tax+$11.66 service feeSale ended